Blogger Widgets

Follow Friday #4

Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

First Choice that pops up into my head is I want to hang out with Ally Carter who writes the Heist Society Series and the Gallagher Girls Series.  It may have something to do with I spent a week doing nothing but reading those two series and the one crossover book that Ally Carter has written for them.  I want to spend some time learning how to be a kick-ass spy from the Gallagher Girls and maybe even learn to pickpocket or try to still a painting from a great guy like in Heist Society.

Also, I wanted to test out the Google+ commenting system that they put on blogger, I know you have to sign in with Google+ to comment but if people can tell me what they think, I may take it off tomorrow after testing it for one day but I wanted to see what it is all about.



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment